At the Annual Open Board Meeting & Board of Directors Election held 5/20/2015 each of the following Amendments
to the ECHO By-Laws was ratified by a unanimous vote;
1. Replace all description/mention of Vice President of Travel Teams with Vice President of Operations.
2. Include, where appropriate, language pursuant to modern technology i.e. the ECHO website, Facebook page, tweets, texts etc… in descriptions, methods of communication and duties.
3. Enable board positions to be filled as “Co-roles” to allow for greater service to the BOD and membership.
b. VP of Operations
c. Director of Coach and Player Development
4. Change and amend the job title of Director of Publicity to Director of Marketing (website & social media responsibilities have shifted to Secretary)
5. Change the VP of Mini-Mite/Instructional from a voted position to a position appointed by the Board of Directors with pre-screening done by the President and Vice President of Operations.
ECHO BOD may choose to grant a stipend in line with those previously allowed for this and only this position.
Also change this title to Director of Mite Limited Travel/Instructional & House Limited Travel
6. Addition of term limits of 3 years - BOD personnel may serve again provided they are re-elected after this time.
7. Change April to Spring of each year for election and open meeting references.
A Full Version of the existing By-Laws be found on the Documents Page of the ECHO Website.
All player release requests received to date have been processed and forwarded to CHC.
If you have not received a copy and would like one please email ECHO Secretary Meghan Frommer at
If you need a release and have not requested one please email ECHO Co-Presidents Brian Wry & Trevor Bailey
at email@example.com and include your players name, date of birth, mailing address and new organziation.
ECHO's 2015/2016 Coaches have been appointed for the 2015/2016 Season!!!